(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and 3 passengers)|
The car has a low sweeping profile and has a greenhouse appearance similar to the current Jaguar XF. The headlights and front end of the vehicle has been influenced by the Jaguar XF. Some of the design has taken some cues from the Tesla Model S. The chrome strip on the top of the doors has been influenced by the Jaguar XF. The rear seems to have taken design influence from the second generation Saab 9-5 and 2013 facelift Vauxhall/Opel Insignia, featuring a chrome strip connected to stylised C-shaped rear light units.
The overall performance of the Jackal makes it an excellent choice for a getaway vehicle.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
186 mph / 300 kph
Rear wheel drive
- The car is relatively common in Los Santos, appearing mostly in the high-end districts such as Rockford Hills, Richman, Vinewood, and Vespucci Beach.
- Quite common in GTA Online, can be found in Los Santos.
- The car appears in The Long Stretch mission, which serves as a getaway car for Franklin, Lamar, and Stretch.
- The default radio station of the Jackal is:
- GTA V: Soulwax FM.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online the Jackal sells for $6,000 at Los Santos Customs.
- It has a similar engine sound of the Jaguar XFR.
- The car's name comes from the name of a wild dog.
- The Jackal is considered as a Coupé although it has four doors, suggesting that it is a "four-door coupé" or a fastback sedan.