Jazz Nation Radio 108.5 is a Classic Jazz radio station that appears in Grand Theft Auto IV and is hosted by Jazz musician Roy Haynes. Both JNR and Fusion FM are among the first Jazz radio stations to appear in a Grand Theft Auto game. In Episodes from Liberty City, JNR, Fusion FM and The Journey are replaced with two new stations, Self-Actualization FM and Vice City FM. Mostly based of NYC's Jazz 88.3
- Count Basie - "April in Paris" (1955)
- Chet Baker - "Let's Get Lost" (1964)
- John Coltrane - "Giant Steps" (1960)
- Art Blakey and The Jazz Messengers - "Moanin'" (1958)
- Miles Davis - "Move" (1958)
- Charlie Parker - "Night and Day" (1957)
- Roy Haynes - "Snap Crackle" (1962)
- Sonny Rollins - "St. Thomas" (1956)
- Dizzy Gillespie - "Whisper Not (Big Band)" (1957)
- Duke Ellington - "Take The 'A' Train" (1941)
- If you turn to this station with Jimmy Pegorino or Phil Bell present in the car, they will comment positively, meaning it's their favorite (or Fusion FM).
- The "American.gxt" data file in The Lost and Damned lists a jazz standard, Billie Holiday - "Fine and Mellow" (1939), hinting that JNR was planned, but dropped, as one of the radio stations to be updated by downloadable content.
- An advertisement for JNR says that it's at the "end of the dial", however it's not true since there's a station (K109) that has higher frequency than it.
- The station plays at TW@ internet cafe in Algonquin.
- The logo bears a jumbled version of the National Public Radio logo even though that the radio station is nothing like NPR.
- This is Michelle's Favorite Radio Station, Claiming it gives her "Ease of the mind."