(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door tuner coupé|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
GTA Liberty City Stories (BETA)
Grand Theft Auto V
|Manufacturer||Dinka (HD Universe)|
- "A Japanese hybrid-electric sportscar with a front-end designed to look like an angry grin might be too whimsical for some, but with a 4-liter V6 engine, 420 hp and a top speed of 180mph, the Dinka Jester still packs a serious punchline."
- ―Legendary Motorsport webpage.
The Jester is a two-door coupé in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and is manufactured by Dinka in Grand Theft Auto V. It was also supposed to reappear in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, but was removed before the game's release.
Designed as a two-door sports coupe, the Jester strongly resembles the 1993-2002 Mark IV Toyota Supra. Instantly one can notice the Jester, in comparison with the Supra is disproportionate in design; being quite long and wide in relation to its height. The nose appears less rounded and very long. The bonnet/ hood is long and features no ridges. The front bumper features three ducts, two taller, narrow ones which have outer edges in line with the headlights. The main central duct is split vertically down the middle, contrary to the horizontal split on the Supra (but similar to the design of an aftermarket bumper produced by TRD).
The side profile of the car reinforces the irregularities in the car's design relative to the Supra. The side profile lacks almost all of the curvature prevalent on the Supra. Unlike the Supra the wing mirrors are mounted in front of the A pillars. The car does feature a small air duct in front of the rear wheels arches. The greenhouse area of the car lacks curvature, setting the design of the Jester apart from it real life counterpart. Unlike SZ-R and RZ Supra models, the Jester has its fuel tank access cap placed on the left-hand side of the car. By default the car comes with six-spoke wheels, contrary to the Supra with five spoke wheels.
The rear features yet more significant differences to the Supra. I does feature a similar hatch design but the door extends to a point lower than the rear lights, unlike the Supra, whose hatch has its bottom edge placed at the middle of the rear lights' height. One major difference with the hatch is lack of the large curved rear wing which is found on many Supra SZ-R and RZ models in stock form. The rear lights of the jester only feature the three circular lamps and the inner edges of the housing are straight, whereas the Supra has four lamps and housing that is curved at the inner and outer edges. The rear bumper of the Jester spans the rear face of the car and extends to the rear wheel arch, unlike the Supra which has a rear bumper spanning only the rear face and a small distance of the car's side. At the base of the rear the Jester features two exhaust tips, contrary to the Supra's single exhaust tip.
The Jester now resembles the 2015 Acura NSX Concept, with curvy features and distinct Japanese styling. The rear fascia is inspired by the McLaren MP4-12C. The taillights also resemble that of the second generation Buffalo. The front fascia looks similar to the Honda Civic LX.
The car is equipped with an inline engine sporting a performance intake manifold. Unlike the Supra, the Jester is front-wheel-drive, yet retains its sporty qualities. In acceleration, speed, handling, and braking, the Jester is inferior to most other sports cars and tuners in the game, superior only to the Euros. However, the vehicle still possesses good grip and braking, ideal for sharp cornering using the brake or handbrake. Like most tuners in the game, the body construction is poor, making the car susceptible to intense damage from high-speed impacts and heavy gunfire.
The Jester has good top speed and acceleration, making it comparable to other sports cars in its class. The acceleration is average, however the handling makes up for this. Based on a Japanese spots car, the steering and agility of the vehicle are extremely sensitive and responsive. Their agility contributes to extremely skillful and quick moves if used right, but at low speeds could cause a crash with excessive traction, acceleration, and small turning radius. Due to the fact that there is an electric motor, there is no loss of power during gear shifts; this is very useful when racing and simply wanting a smooth ride. But the Jester tends to start drifting when driven on dirt roads, most likely due to it's large power output.
|Paint Jobs||Paintjob 1||$ 500|
|Paintjob 2||$ 500|
|Paintjob 3||$ 500|
|Colors||Car Color 1 (64 different colors)||$ 150|
|Exhausts||Alien Exhaust||$ 850|
|X-Flow Exhaust||$ 750|
|Front Bumper||Alien Front Bumper||$ 1050|
|X-Flow Front Bumper||$ 950|
|Rear Bumper||Alien Rear Bumper||$ 1050|
|X-Flow Rear Bumper||$ 950|
|Roof||Alien Roof Vent||$ 250|
|X-Flow Roof Vent||$ 200|
|Spoilers||Alien Spoiler||$ 650|
|X-Flow Spoiler||$ 550|
|Side Skirts||Alien Side Skirts||$ 550|
|X-Flow Side Skirts||$ 450|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
GTA San Andreas
- Importable at Easter Basin, San Fierro after completing Customs Fast Track. Import cost: $28,000 (Tuesday and Thursday only).
- Behind the Wheel Arch Angels garage in Ocean Flats, San Fierro (Sometimes locked or equipped with an alarm).
- Very common around The Strip, Las Venturas.
GTA V + Online
- Available in every garage for all the protagonists in single player.
- Purchasable from Legendarymotorsport.net for $240,000 in GTA Online.
- A model car called "Jester Crossflow" and looking like a tuned Jester can be found in the Zero RC shop in San Fierro.
- The default radio stations for the Jester are:
- In Customs Fast Track, CJ and Cesar Vialpando steal a red Jester from a container ship in Easter Basin, delivering the car to Doherty Garage. While the previous stolen vehicles spawn in the Wang Cars showroom after mission completion, the Jester is replaced by a Savanna.
- In the beta version of the game, the Jester had Ferrari-styled rims.
- Sometimes, when you buy the Jester in the Expots/Imports ship, it will come in a unique license plate reading "X2 GAV", which probably means "given two times".
- This car has been added to GTA V on March 4, 2014, as part of the "The Business Update" DLC Pack.
- This HD Universe version Jester is previously filled as Infernus in GTA San Andreas.
- The Jester in GTA V shares the same engine sound as the Coquette.