(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle class (GTA V)||Sports|
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||2-door tuner coupé|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
|Appearance(s)||GTA San Andreas|
Grand Theft Auto V
Grand Theft Auto Online
|Manufacturer||Dinka (HD Universe)|
|Price||$240,000 (GTA Online)(Legendarymotorsport.net)|
- "A Japanese hybrid-electric sportscar with a front-end designed to look like an angry grin might be too whimsical for some, but with a 4-liter V6 engine, 420 hp and a top speed of 180mph, the Dinka Jester still packs a serious punchline."
- ―Legendary Motorsport webpage.
The Jester is a two-door sport coupé in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and is manufactured by Dinka in Grand Theft Auto V. It was also supposed to reappear in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, but was removed before the game's release.
Designed as a two-door sports coupe, the Jester bears resemblance to several real life cars, such as the original Nissan Z, the final generation Toyota Supra, and a hint of Fiat Barchetta. But the design has a closer resemblance to the Toyota Supra.
The Jester now resembles the 2015 Honda/Acura NSX, with curvy features and distinct Japanese styling. The headlights and the hood are derived from the BMW i8. The rear fascia is inspired by the McLaren MP4-12C. The headlights may also draw some inspirations from those of the Honda Civic LX.
The Jester is made up of an aggressive front face made by the irregular shape of the headlights, causing it to resemble an angry grin. There is a noticeable Japanese style on the Jester, which included many sharp curves throughout the car, specifically the front and sides. The rear is more sloped and rounded, giving it a stark contrast between the front.
The car is equipped with an inline engine sporting a performance intake manifold. Unlike the Supra, the Jester is front-wheel-drive, yet retains its sporty qualities. In acceleration, speed, handling, and braking, the Jester is inferior to most other sports cars and tuners in the game, superior only to the Euros. However, the vehicle still possesses good grip and braking, ideal for sharp cornering using the brake or handbrake. Like most tuners in the game, the body construction is poor, making the car susceptible to intense damage from high-speed impacts and heavy gunfire.
The Jester has good top speed and acceleration, making it comparable to other sports cars in its class. The acceleration is average, however the handling makes up for this. Based on a Japanese sports car, the steering and agility of the vehicle are extremely sensitive and responsive, due to the fact that the Jester is one of the only all-wheel drive sports cars in the game. This also allows the car to have exceptional handling even over slippery or wet surfaces, making it a useful getaway vehicle even in poor conditions. The agility of many Japanese sports cars contributes to extremely skillful and quick moves if used right, but at low speeds could cause a crash with excessive traction, acceleration, and small turning radius, likely due to the all-wheel drive nature of the car. Due to the fact that there is an electric motor, there is no loss of power during gear shifts; this is very useful when racing and simply wanting a smooth ride. But the Jester tends to start drifting when driven on dirt roads, most likely due to it's large power output. Crash deformation is excellent, and it can take multiple front end collisions without deforming the front wheels.
|Paint Jobs||Paintjob 1||$ 500|
|Paintjob 2||$ 500|
|Paintjob 3||$ 500|
|Colors||Car Color 1 (64 different colors)||$ 150|
|Exhausts||Alien Exhaust||$ 850|
|X-Flow Exhaust||$ 750|
|Front Bumper||Alien Front Bumper||$ 1050|
|X-Flow Front Bumper||$ 950|
|Rear Bumper||Alien Rear Bumper||$ 1050|
|X-Flow Rear Bumper||$ 950|
|Roof||Alien Roof Vent||$ 250|
|X-Flow Roof Vent||$ 200|
|Spoilers||Alien Spoiler||$ 650|
|X-Flow Spoiler||$ 550|
|Side Skirts||Alien Side Skirts||$ 550|
|X-Flow Side Skirts||$ 450|
|Car Stereo||Bass Boost||$ 100|
|Nitro||2x Nitrous||$ 200|
|5x Nitrous||$ 500|
|10x Nitrous||$ 1000|
GTA San Andreas
- Importable at Easter Basin, San Fierro after completing Customs Fast Track. Import cost: $28,000 (Tuesday and Thursday only).
- Behind the Wheel Arch Angels garage in Ocean Flats, San Fierro (Sometimes locked or equipped with an alarm).
- Very common around The Strip, Las Venturas.
GTA V + Online
- Available in every garage for all the protagonists in single player.
- Purchasable from Legendarymotorsport.net for $240,000 in GTA Online.
- A model car called "Jester Crossflow" and looking like a tuned Jester can be found in the Zero RC shop in San Fierro.
- The default radio stations for the Jester are:
- In Customs Fast Track, CJ and Cesar Vialpando steal a red Jester from a container ship in Easter Basin, delivering the car to Doherty Garage. While the previous stolen vehicles spawn in the Wang Cars showroom after mission completion, the Jester is replaced by a Savanna.
- In the beta version of the game, the Jester had Ferrari-styled rims.
- Sometimes, when you buy the Jester in the Exports/Imports ship, it will come in a unique license plate reading "X2 GAV," which probably means "given two times."
- The Jester in GTA V is the first car to have its manufacturer's name on a spoiler of the car, likely for use in motorsport, the second being the Massacro.
- The Jester in GTA V shares the same engine sound as the Coquette.
- The "R" in Jester is coloured red, mimicking the Type R badge famous among Honda cars, for example the First Generation Honda NSX.
- The Jester in GTA V can be modified to resemble the real-life 2015 Honda NSX GT.
- Like the second-generation Cavalcade, the GTA V Jester features daytime running lights, which work but are functionally useless and there only for cosmetic purposes.