|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories|
Grand Theft Auto V
The Jetski has a very high top speed, making it good for water stunts and police chases on the water. Like any boat, if the Jetski gets stuck on land, it needs to be manually pushed back into water. The Jetski is like an aquatic motorbike of sorts: if the player crashes at high speed, they are propelled off of the vehicle, and forward drive-bys can be done while driving the vehicle.
This vehicle is also one of the boats wanted for export by the Civil Asset Forfeiture Impound. This vehicle is first seen in the mission, Say Cheese where Victor Vance is doing some stunts for a commercial. Attacking enemies during The Colonel's Coke are seen doing forward drive-bys as well on Jetskis. Later on, the Watersports courses are done by hopping on a Jetski at the InterGlobal Films studio in Prawn Island.
- On a jetty in Vice Point across from a Violator and the Leaf Links Golf Club.
- On a jetty in PIER 1 in Washington Beach.
- On a jetty at the InterGlobal Films studio, after the mission Say Cheese, it is only used for the Watersports courses.
In the GTA V trailer, a jet ski is seen being used. The jet ski seen in the trailer is called the Speedophile 2000, which is a play on words of the word pedophile. Also, there is a police version of the Jetski; which can be seen in a screenshot.
- Wet Ski, Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars equivalent.
- Speedophile 2000, Grand Theft Auto V equivalent.