|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Full name:||Jizzy B.|
|Date of death:||1992|
|Home:||San Fierro, San Andreas|
|Main affiliation:||Loco Syndicate|
Big Smoke's Crack Empire
|Vehicle(s):||Beige Broadway with purple interior|
|Businesses:||Jizzy's Pleasure Domes|
|Voiced by:||Charlie Murphy|
- "See I only got two eyes and in this world you got to have mo' than that. You gotta be like a fly on shit, you know? A hundred eyes everywhere!"
- ―Jizzy B.
Jizzy B. was voiced by Charlie Murphy.
Jizzy is an infamous pimp in San Fierro, who owns the Pleasure Domes night club under the Gant Bridge. It is an adult entertainment place, where Jizzy surrounds himself with prostitutes, whom he abuses. Jizzy is member of the Loco Syndicate drug cartel in San Fierro. Jizzy is the Cartel's face and charisma, recruiting men to pull hits, errands and other business for the Syndicate's dealings.
Events of San Andreas
Carl Johnson becomes aware of the "big deal" between the Loco Syndicate and representatives from Big Smoke's Crack empire, and decides to use Jizzy to learn about the Syndicate's business deals. Wu Zi Mu informs Carl that the 'big deal' meeting is the with Ryder and the Ballas, and Carl has to take Jizzy's phone in order to find out about where the meeting will take place. Carl then drives to the Pleasure Dome, sneaks in through the roof toop and after Jizzy has a confrontation with Bettina, carl kills Jizzy's body guards in a shootout, and chases after him and kills Jizzy as he tries to escape in his Broadway.
- GTA San Andreas
- Photo Opportunity
- Jizzy (Boss)
- T-Bone Mendez (Boss)
- Mike Toreno (Boss)
- Outrider (Voice/Boss)
- Ice Cold Killa (Killed)
- Jizzy bears a very close resemblance to GTA IV criminal Juan Haimo although it is very unlikely they are related to each other.
- Jizzy may have been influenced by Buc Nasty, a pimp played by voice actor Charlie Murphy in the "The Playa Hater's Ball" skits from Chappelle's Show.
- Jizzy claims he invented the "I Gotta Bounce!" trick to get out of a slippery situation, he states this to T-Bone Mendez in the mission "T-Bone Mendez".
- He wears a purple pimp suit similiar to Carl Johnson's blue pimp suit that was also given to him by his first girlfriend Denise.