|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
|Also known as:||Jizzy B.|
|Date of death:||1992|
|Home:||San Fierro, San Andreas|
|Main affiliation:||Loco Syndicate|
Mike Toreno (Formerly)
San Fierro Rifa
Carl Johnson (Formerly)
|Businesses:||Jizzy's Pleasure Domes|
|Voiced by:||Charlie Murphy|
- "See I only got two eyes and in this world you got to have mo' than that. You gotta be like a fly on shit, you know? A hundred eyes everywhere!"
- ― Jizzy B.
Jizzy B. was voiced by Charlie Murphy.
Jizzy is an infamous pimp in San Fierro, who owns the Pleasure Domes night club under the Gant Bridge. It is an adult entertainment place, where Jizzy surrounds himself with prostitutes, whom he abuses. Jizzy is member of the Loco Syndicate drug cartel in San Fierro. Jizzy is the Cartel's face and charisma, recruiting men to pull hits, errands and other business for the Syndicate's dealings.
Events of San Andreas
Wu Zi Mu informs Carl that the 'big deal' meeting is the with Ryder and the Ballas, and Carl has to take Jizzy's phone in order to find out about where the meeting will take place. Carl then drives to the Pleasure Dome, sneaks in through the roof toop and after Jizzy has a confrontation with Bettina, Carl kills the pimp's bodyguards in a shootout. A car chase ensues and Carl goes after and kills Jizzy as he tries to escape in his Broadway.
- GTA San Andreas
- Photo Opportunity
- T-Bone Mendez (Boss)
- Mike Toreno (Boss)
- Outrider (Voice/Boss)
- Ice Cold Killa (Killed)
- Jizzy bears a very close resemblance to GTA IV criminal Juan Haimo although it is not possible that they are related to each other, as both games are set in different universes.
- Jizzy may have been influenced by Buc Nasty, a pimp played by voice actor Charlie Murphy in "The Playa Hater's Ball" skits from Chappelle's Show.
- Jizzy claims he invented the "I Gotta Bounce!" trick to get out of a slippery situation, he states this to T-Bone Mendez in the mission "T-Bone Mendez".
- He wears a purple pimp suit similar to Carl Johnson's blue pimp suit that was also given to him by his first girlfriend Denise.
- On "Lonely Hearts" on WCTR, Jizzy occasionally calls in to tip about the Pleasure Dome. However, Christy MacIntyre will repulse him, as she thinks that goes too deep on details of what can happen there.
- Jizzy's name is derived from the vulgarity "jizz", a slang term for semen.