Joe was a member of the Pavano Crime Syndicate and believed to be in charge of the family's heroin distribution racket. He used to be a lover of Maria Valvona, the family's Don. Corrola has known ties to African-American drugs dealers in North Holland as well as the Humbolt River Dock Workers Local Union; which is believed to be used to bring heroin into Liberty City.
According to the LCPD database he has four prior convictions: In 1993 he was charged with Grand Theft Auto; in 1995 he was charged with Assault; in 1998 with Racketeering and Tax Evasion in 2005. According to the LCPD Database, Joe is deceased.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Joe
Place of Birth: Algonquin, Liberty City
Affiliations: Pavano Crime Syndicate
- 1993 - Grand Theft Auto
- 1995 - Assault
- 1998 - Racketeering
- 2005 - Tax Evasion
- Ex-lover of Pavano Crime Syndicate head Mary Valvona.
- Believed to be in charge of the Pavano Crime family's heroin distribution network.
- Often seen with African American drug dealers in North Holland.
- Ties to the Humboldt River Dock Workers Local Union
- Believed to use these connections to bring heroin into Liberty City.