John "Johnny Spaz" Barbosa (1983-2008) was a 25-year old Enforcer to the Pegorino Family, led by James Pegorino. He was the youngest Enforcer to the gang and his nickname is 'Johnny Spaz'. Barbosa had resided in Alderney City, Alderney, Liberty City. Johnny Barbosa is close friends with Luca Silvestri, working alongside him and Joe DiLeo for Ray Boccino.
Barbosa, along with the other members of his sub-crew (Luca Silvestri and Joseph DiLeo), were introduced in the GTA IV mission Taking in the Trash in which Ray sends Niko to assist them in picking up the Diamonds that Johnny Klebitz left in two Algonquin trashbags in the TLAD mission Diamonds in the Rough (which took place at the same time as the TBOGT mission Frosting on the Cake). The foursome were ambushed by unidentified attackers (potentially Gay Tony associates), but escaped. After escaping, Barbosa along with the other members betrayed Boccino and Bellic by taking the money for themselves; but Niko killed them and reclaimed the Diamonds for Ray.
- GTA IV
LCPD Database information
First Name: John "Johnny Spaz"
Place of Birth: Alderney City, Alderney
Affiliations: Pegorino Crime Syndicate
- 2000 - Petit Larceny
- 2001 - Grand Larceny
- 2002 - Possession Controlled Substance: Marijuana
- 2004 - Assault
- 2004 - Petit Larceny
- 2005 - Driving While Intoxicated
- Alderney-based Italian American hood.
- Involved in small time criminal activities.
- Believed to be trying to work his way up through the Pegorino crime family.
- Works for Ray Boccino and often seen with Luca Silvestri and Joe "Tuna" DiLeo.
- Johnny is notably the only one of the group (Luca, Tuna, and him) that has no speaking roles. If the player fails the mission Taking in the Trash by the means of Luca or Tuna dying, he says nothing to Niko and leaves the vehicle.
- As mentioned above, Johnny has no speaking roles directed at Niko. However, if he is shot he will use the taunts of a random Mafioso found in Little Italy.
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found