|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Full name:||Joseph DiLeo|
|Also known as:||Joe|
|Date of birth:||1981|
|Place of birth:||Alderney City, Alderney|
|Date of death:||2008 (Age 27)|
|Home:||Alderney City, Alderney|
|Main affiliation:||Pegorino Family|
|Businesses:||Liberty Sanitation Department|
|Voiced by:||Pete Pavio|
Joseph "Joe Tuna" DiLeo (1981-2008) is an Enforcer to the Pegorino Family led by Jimmy Pegorino. He is 27 years old and his nickname is 'Tuna'. Luca Silvestri is a Soldier and close friend to Joe DiLeo. He is a waste collector for the bag of diamonds.
Dileo, along with the other members of his sub-crew (Luca Silvestri and Johnny Barbosa), were introduced in the GTAIV mission Taking in the Trash in which Ray sends Niko to assist them in picking up the Diamonds that Johnny Klebitz left in two Algonquin trashbags in the TLAD mission Diamonds in the Rough (which took place at the same time as the TBOGT mission Frosting on the Cake). The foursome were ambushed by unidentified attackers (potentially Gay Tony associates), but escaped. After escaping, Dileo along with the other members betrayed Boccino and Bellic by taking the money for themselves; but Niko killed them and reclaimed the Diamonds for Ray.
- GTA IV
- After his "death" in Meltdown, his profile on the police database is not listed as deceased, but Luca and Johnny Barbosa are listed as deceased.
- In the mission Meltdown, he calls Niko a "cabbage eating prick", which is an ethnic slur for Eastern Europeans.
LCPD Database information
First Name: Joseph "Joe Tuna"
Place of Birth: Alderney City, Alderney
Affiliations: Pegorino Crime Syndicate
- 1998 - Grand Theft Auto
- 2001 - Promoting Gambling
- 2004 - Armed Robbery
- Alderney-based Italian American hood.
- Involved in small time criminal activities.
- Believed to be trying to work his way up through the Pegorino crime family.
- Works for Ray Boccino and often seen with Luca Silvestri and Johnny "Spaz" Barbosa.