Tommy is told to drop by Auntie Poulet's shack. Later on, she gives him some voodoo potion, and tasks him to collect three stashes dotted around Little Haiti. Under the effects of Auntie Poulet's potion, Tommy goes to retrieve the stashes for her. As he collects the first stash, on the roof of a building near the Junkyard ,Tommy is ambushed by the cops but manages to escape them. Tommy then quickly grabs a vehicle and heads to the locations where the remaining stashes are located, one at an intersection in central Little Haiti, and one outside a building at the edge of little Haiti, while being pursued by the cops. After collecting all of them, Tommy heads back to Auntie Poulet's shack, completing the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get a car and drive to the first stash.
- Kill the police then drive to the next stash.
- Go to the last stash.
- Return the stashes to Auntie Poulet.
- Tommy doesn't give the powders to Auntie Poulet right away. He hands them over to her at the beginning of the next mission, Bombs Away! .
- After the first stash is collected, a 2 star Wanted Level appears. Upon collecting the next stashes, the wanted level increases, making this mission somewhat timed, although the stashes and final destination are close to each other.
- During this mission, no civilians walk the streets, and neither do policemen.
- When the wanted level reaches five stars (after taking the last "ju ju" package), it's actually far easier to hoof it to Auntie Poulet's place on foot since the player can use the nooks, crannies, and back alleys of the place directly to the pink marker without any FBI interference. In a vehicle would actually take longer since the Player has to go all the way around towards Kaufaman's Cab before reaching the end, all the while getting slammed by FBI Ranchers.