|Location:||Dillimore, San Andreas|
|Genre:||Classic Rock, Pop Rock, Hard Rock and New Wave|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas|
The promos on the station include such humorous phrases as "When all your friends from the '70s have gone to rehab, we strongly urge you to stay on The Dust." This gonzo sense of humor is also evident in several things the host, Tommy Smith, says, such as "You can cry about the miscarriage or you can keep on drinking." and "If you're just coming to consciousness in a strange bed next to a fat chick with underwear and beer cans scattered across the floor, run the hell out and get to the clinic" or even "It's not every day you hear that record-- wait, yes it is. I love it.", the latter being an apparent reference to the ever-looping songs of the in-game radios, as their playlists and talking lines aren't updated everyday like radio stations are.
Playlist for K-DST
- Foghat - Slow Ride (1975)
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Green River (1969)
- Heart - Barracuda (1977)
- Kiss - Strutter (1974)
- Toto - Hold the Line (1978)
- Rod Stewart - Young Turks (1981)
- Tom Petty - Runnin' Down a Dream (1989)
- Joe Cocker - Woman to Woman (1972)
- Humble Pie - Get Down to It (1973)
- Grand Funk Railroad - Some Kind of Wonderful (1974)
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - Free Bird (1974)
- America - A Horse with No Name (1972)
- The Who - Eminence Front (1982)
- Boston - Smokin' (1976)
- David Bowie - Somebody Up There Likes Me (1975)
- Eddie Money - Two Tickets to Paradise (1978)
- Billy Idol - White Wedding (1982)
- The station, although it plays classic rock, has been around for 22 years in 1992, suggesting it played the "Modern Rock" of the era in which K-DST started, or that it had played 50's or 60's rock in the 70's.
- The station features a call in system of sorts, although all the callers negatively criticise Tommy's DJ skills.
- K-DST is the default radio station for all aircrafts except Andromada and Skimmer, which play Radio X and CSR 103.9 respectively.
- There is an ironic phrase said by the host after the song "Green River" by Creedence Clearwater Revival. He says "This is a plaid shirt free zone. We're rockers, people. Not lumberjacks". The writer/singer of the song, John Fogerty, wore plaid shirts in concerts, and he is often seen wearing one in pictures taken of him.
- Liberty Rock Radio 97.8 an station in Grand Theft Auto IV that also plays Classic rock.
- Los Santos Rock Radio a station in Grand Theft Auto V that also plays Classic rock.