K-JAH Radio is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto III and Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, which plays reggae music with Jamaican influences. The station is hosted by Horace "The Pacifier" Walsh circa 2001 in GTA III, and Natalie Walsh Davis circa 1998 in GTA Liberty City Stories.
The GTA III version of the station talks about "dope", in other words, drugs. This could be SPANK, the drug that Catalina and her Cartel supply to the Uptown Yardies to sell on the streets. It is also one of the few stations not owned by "Love Media", the fictional corporation owned by Donald Love, as can be seen from Horace's line "We have no love for Donald Love, man."
In Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, another K-JAH station, K-JAH West, appears, although there is a link between the two because the DJ states, "...from Liberty City to San Andreas". Also in Liberty City Stories there is another link between the two stations as well, the DJ says, this goes out to my friends on the west coast which also connects the two stations together.
- GTA III
- Scientist - "Dance of the Vampires"
- Scientist - "Your Teeth In My Neck"
- Scientist - "The Corpse Rises"
- Scientist - "The Mummy's Shroud"
- Scientist - "Plague of Zombies"
- GTA Liberty City Stories
- Selah Collins - "Pick A Sound"
- Errol Berrot - "What A Wonderful Feeling"
- Kenny Knots - "Watch How The People Dancing"
- Richie Davis - "Lean Boot"
- Peter Rouncer - "Ready For The Dancehall Tonight"
- Richie Davis - "You Ha Fe Cool"
- Kenny Knots - "Ring My Number"
- Kenny Knots - "Run Come, Call Me"
- In Grand Theft Auto Advance, despite the lack of changeable radio stations, the K-JAH logo can be seen on a building in Bedford Point next to the Ammu-Nation, along with the slogan "Reggae to rock".
- In GTA III, when switching through stations, it only says JAH Radio. Despite this, the radio DJ will still say "You're listenin' to K-JAH Radio."
- This is the favorite radio station of the Uptown Yardies.