K-JAH Radio West
|Genre:||Jamaican and Reggae|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto San Andreas|
|Host:||Marshall Peters and Johnny Lawton|
K-JAH Radio West is a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. It is filled with Jamaican music from the late 1980s and early 1990s. The DJs are Marshall Peters and Johnny Lawton, both of whom are of Jamaican descent. DJ Gringo and Pat McKay are considered to be guest stars and imaging voice people on this station. It is known that the Liberty City K-JAH co-existed with K-JAH West because a DJ says from "Liberty City to San Andreas".
- Black Harmony - Don't Let It Go To Your Head (1979)
- Blood Sisters - Ring My Bell (1979)
- Shabba Ranks - Wicked Inna Bed (1990)
- Buju Banton - Batty Rider (1992)
- Augustus Pablo - King Tubby Meets The Rockers Uptown (1976)
- Dennis Brown - Revolution (1983)
- Willie Williams - Armagideon Time (1978)
- I Roy - Sidewalk Killer (1972)
- Toots & The Maytals - Funky Kingston (1973)
- Dillinger - Cocaine In My Brain (1978)
- The Maytals - Pressure Drop (1970)
- The Pliers - Bam Bam (1993)
- Barrington Levy - Here I Come (1984)
- Reggie Stepper - Drum Pan Sound (1990)
- Black Uhuru - Great Train Robbery (1986)
- Max Romeo & The Upsetters - Chase The Devil (1976)
- In Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories, the Uptown Yardies have the station logo on their outfits.
- This is the favorite station for the San Fierro Rifa.
- K-JAH, Liberty City's version of K-JAH West.