|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
|Place of birth:||Albania|
|Main affiliation:||Albanian Mob|
- "I do not go down so easy."
Kalem is an Albanian gangster who was associated with loan sharks in Broker. Kalem appears in the mission Bleed Out, beating up Roman Bellic with Bledar Morina, before being beaten down by Niko Bellic, it's the player's choice to either knock down or kill Kalem.
- GTA IV
- Bleed Out (Can be killed)
The Lost and Damned
- Kalem's jacket is almost identical to the Albanian biker jacket unlocked in "I Need Your Clothes, Your Boots, and Your Motorcycle", but with a red sleeveline instead of black.
- In the online mission, Bomb Da Base II, some of the members aboard the ship resemble Kalem.
- Kalem means 'pencil' in Turkish.
- If you don't knock him out and just walk away, he will shout "Dardan is my brother!"
- He is most likely a Muslim Albanian this is guessed by his name "Kalem" has Muslim origins and Albania has a high population of people that ahere to the religion of Islam. More than half the population follows Islam infact it is the largest religion in Albania. This might have been done so Rockstar could add realism to the game.