Phil Collins is soon about to perform his concert in the Hyman Memorial Stadium in Downtown but after the trouble his manager, Barry Mickelthwaite has put on his life (borrowing money from Giorgio Forelli), he's forced to wait and tell a close friend to take care of the Forelli Family hitmen and make sure the stadium is safe from goons. Victor drives over to the stadium and finds a Forelli hitman inside as he kills a police. After killing the first hitman, Victor makes his way inside and checks out every room and kills the hitmen there who are mostly armed with AK-47's. Victor then after killing every hitman at the first floor, and collects the basement keycard from one of them. He then gets up on a lift and heads to the basement killing every hitman left before Phil Collins arrives.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to the stadium
- Phil's sound check is soon. Make sure the stadium is safe before he arrives
- Check out security at all of the stadium locations
- Kill those hitmen
- Continue checking out security at the remaining locations
- Kill those hitmen
- Find out what they were doing in the basement
- A bomb is being planted! Kill those assassins before Phil Collins arrives
Post mission pager message
Reni Wassulmaier: I've told Ricardo Diaz good things about you pumpkin. He wants to meet... remember darling, you owe me.
Upon completing this mission you get $1,500 and the Ricardo Diaz-strand is unlocked.
- The mission's name is an obvious reference to the film Kill Bill: Vol 2
- The skins that are used for the hitmen are the same from the hitmen that are after Toni Cipriani from No Son of Mine until Making Toni.
- The game allows about five minutes (of real time) to complete the mission. Two sections of the game are "mission killers" if Victor takes too long: getting to the stadium (if Victor crashes or is otherwise delayed) and eliminating the targets on the stage, most of whom are difficult to target (auto-aim does not work very well; use the sniper rifle). One tip for increasing Vic's running speed is to change his weapon to either empty hand or a handgun rather than running with a rifle (just be ready to go back to the heavier weaponry when enemies are encountered). It can also help to take the BMX inside the stadium.