King Knuts is a fast food chain featured in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories and Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories. The restaurants are not accessible in either game but you can eat in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories using a Cheat Device. In GTA Liberty City Stories, there are King Knuts restaurants in Trenton, Portland Island and Bedford Point, Staunton Island, Liberty City and GTA Vice City Stories, there are restaurants in Downtown, Little Haiti and the North Point Mall in Vice City.
- Opened in Early 1978 in Bendford Point, Liberty City, Liberty.
- By 1982, King knuts had rown to encompass 16 locations in Liberty, Flordia, and San Andreas.
- In 1985, King Knuts sold its Florida, and San Andreas location to Vice City Based Well Stacked Pizza Co.
- Also in 1985, King Knuts failed to renew their lease at the Vice Point Mall (Also known as North Point Mall) during its 1985 Remodel.
- In 1994, King Knuts opened a location in Trenton, Liberty City, Liberty.
- In 2000, King Knuts Merged with Bolt Burgers lsing the King Knuts nameplate.
- In 2003, King Knuts now Bolt Burgers purchased Shaft Hot Dogs, and Burger Shot.
- In 2007, Bolt Burgers filed for bankruptcy during the finical crisis, closing their doors for good.
- Both the Trenton and Bedford Point branches in Liberty City would later become Bolt Burgers in 2000 after being purchased by Bolt Burgers, the setting of Grand Theft Auto III.
- Both the Downtown and Little Haiti branches in Vice City would later become The Well Stacked Pizza Co. restaurants in 1986, the setting of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City.
- King Knuts is a parody of Dunkin' Donuts and Burger King.
- The model burger on the roof of the store in Bedford Point, Liberty City may be placed upside down.
- King Knuts can be entered in the mission The Audition in GTA Vice City Stories.
- In GTA Vice City Stories, the LOD model of the Downtown branch's roof logo is the Well Stacked Pizza Company logo shape.
GTA Vice City Stories