- "I hear you've been a busy boy. Well I've been a busy girl. I think it's time you witnessed the real power of 'SPANK'! Besos y fuderes, Catalina, xxx. PS: DIE, PEEG DOG, DIE!!"
- ―Catalina's Letter
King Courtney wants Claude to collect an Esperanto parked in a parking lot in Bedford Point. The car is found out to be a trap laid by Catalina. SPANKed-up madmen will block the entrances to the parking lot with their vans. An endless amount of suicidal bombers attempt to kill Claude. Claude eventually destroys all their vans and the bombers to end the mission.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Go to Bedford Point and get in the Esperanto
- Destroy the madmens' vans
The reward for completing the mission is $10,000 and the completion of King Courtney's missions. The player can return to the payphone to start Bling-Bling Scramble anytime while not on a mission. The Yardies are now hostile to Claude.
- In her note, Catalina uses the word "fuderes". However, this is not a real Spanish word. It resembles "fuder", a Portuguese word which means "to fuck".
- It's obvious King Courtney betrayed Claude as after this mission (if the player completes this mission early), the Yardies will attack Claude upon sight.
- A tip to successfully complete this mission is getting a tank from Phil's Army Surplus and park it close to the Esperanto, but you'll have to reach the place quickly, as the Rhino is too slow to reach there.
- You can do this mission after completing the main storyline, and Catalina's letter will still be left in the Esperanto.
- The SPANKed up suicide maniacs could be a reference to the Simulacrums from the video game series Marathon, who also behave exactly as them, running towards the character screaming incoherent phrases with the intention to explode near to them.
- Any gun is a one-hit-kill on a suicide bomber, so a good idea is to use an Uzi for this mission, as it is quick to fire, has a fast rate, and is light, so you can sprint with it in your hand.