It is a parody of Swedish manufacturer IKEA, and instead of manufacturing high quality furniture out of durable materials, Krapea manufactures low grade furniture out of poor materials, such as driftwood or brittle plastic. Krapea also names their furniture after what they claim are Swedish curse words, thinking Americans are too stupid to realize.
Their website is krapea.com. Some of the products depicted on the website are the "Slapdash" inflatable dining table and the "Shoddi" bed. The Krapea logo can be found on some Steed trucks. The beginning of the name sounds phonetically like 'crap', as in the materials used are a pile of crap. Their motto is "We fake it, you make it".
- On the northeastern corner of Frankfort Avenue, Liberty City.
- Hematite Street, Liberty City, in the construction site.
- Textile City, Los Santos.
- The name is a combination of 'crap' and 'Ikea'.
- Krapea is a play on word of 'Crappy'.
- The inferior part of their website has the Krapea name with the K and the A cut, so at simple glance the player may read "Rape".