|Tagline(s):||"We fake it, you make it"|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto V
- "American's No1 post-modern Swedish flat pack furniture company which rose to success by figuring out a way to cheat on paying taxes around the world."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
It is a parody of Swedish manufacturer IKEA, and instead of manufacturing high quality furniture out of durable materials, Krapea manufactures low grade furniture out of poor materials, such as driftwood or brittle plastic. Krapea also names their furniture after what they claim are Swedish curse words, probably thinking Americans are too stupid to realize.
Their website is krapea.com. Some of the products depicted on the website are the "Slapdash" inflatable dining table and the "Shoddi" bed. The Krapea logo can be found on some Steed trucks. In addition, Krapea shipping containers can be found in the Port of Los Santos or on ships in GTA V. The beginning of the name sounds phonetically like 'crap', as in the materials used are a pile of crap. Their motto is "We fake it, you make it".
- On the northeastern corner of Frankfort Avenue, Liberty City.
- The Exchange, Algonquin.
- Strawberry Avenue, Textile City, Los Santos.
- The name is a combination of 'crap' and 'Ikea'.
- The name, if pronounced in a certain way, sounds more like 'crappier'.
- The inferior part of their website has the Krapea name with the K and the A cut, so at simple glance, the player may read "Rape".
- On the BAWSAQ homepage in GTA V, one of the main stories is often "Directions confusing for Krapea." This is a reference to the stereotype that IKEA furniture setup instructions are often confusing or difficult.