Kung Fu Rainbow Lazerforce is a TV show in Grand Theft Auto V running on Weazel. The show features five upper middle class teenagers pushing conservative "family values", such as sex after marriage, unflinching belief in God and Bible, homophobia, unrelenting capitalism, and hatred of poor people through "acts of extreme violence."
Football StemCell Slaughter Showdown
- It appears to be a parody of both the long-running Power Rangers franchise and its source material coming from Japan's Super Sentai franchise.
- The title is most likely based on the Power Rangers Megaforce season which was adapted from the 2010 Super Sentai series Tensou Sentai Goseiger, though previous Power Rangers seasons did have Force as part of their name: Time Force, Wild Force and Mystic Force
- The name of the token black member's name, Quota, is a joke at his inclusion only because he is black.
- Like Quota, there have been African-American's who wore Green in Power Rangers they include Damon Henderson from Power Rangers Lost Galaxy and Joel Rawlings from Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue. In fact, most Power Ranger teams, with the exceptions of Ninja Storm (whose Red Ranger, Shane Clarke, was played by an actor of Maori descent) and Jungle Fury, have had an African-American Ranger in their roster.
- The palette scheme used by the Kung Fu Rainbow Lazerforce is similar to earlier Power Ranger teams like Power Rangers Zeo and Power Rangers Turbo. It also similar to the same palette scheme used by some Super Sentai teams like Himitsu Sentai Gorenger and Denshi Sentai Denziman.
- Weazel's real life counterpart Fox first aired the Power Rangers franchise from 1993 through 2002 as part of its Fox Kids block on weekday afternoons and Saturday mornings before it was sold to the Walt Disney Company in 2002 (though some subsequent seasons still aired in Fox Kids' successor, Jetix).
- Like Zoey, there was an Asian-American who wore yellow in Power Rangers, Trini Kwan (played by the late Vietnamese-American actress Thuy Trang) from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
- Sebastian Kayden's blasting powers are similar to the optic blast ability that Cyclops from the X-Men has.