- "I'm really famous. I didn't do anything!"
- — Lacey Jonas
Lacey Jonas is a famous actress and minor character in Grand Theft Auto V.
Events of GTA V
Lacey Jonas appears hiding down an alleyway from the paparazzi during a random event that occurs in Downtown Vinewood. When she is found by the player she asks you to drive her home. She requests you not kill any of the photographers, as it will bring negative attention towards her. Once the paparazzi have been lost, Lacey moans about how difficult it is to be famous, and explains that she has even exiled herself from her parents and spent millions of dollars in an attempt to lose her regional accent.
It is clear from the conversation with the protagonist during the random event that Lacey is anorexic. She believes that she is 'fat' and blames it on the French fries. According to Jonas, she would only suck on the French fries but that even doing that would equate to 100 calories. The media satirize her over this, dubbing her 'Emacy Jonas' (a play on 'emaciated') and joke give that girl a sandwich. Sightseeing and Celebrity on the GTA V website claims that Jonas is an All-American romcom starlet and heated rival of Poppy Mitchell.
The media and her fans are also extremely obsessed with her, she says that one photo of her can reach a price in the six digits mark and that the autobiography of her gynecologist was the best selling book of fiction and non-fiction of 2010. Lacey says that she has so many fans that "they could fill the entire country of Africa", one of them was obsessed enough to send his own junk in a box to Lacey.
- She is voiced by actress Bridget Burke, who also had a minor role as a model in The Ballad of Gay Tony.
- The player can take her to the Altruist Cult if playing as Trevor.
- If the player hangs around after dropping her off, she'll pull out a cigarette.
- Her game model is also used for Kerry McIntosh in GTA V.
- An internet news article from Prattle after the mission By The Book, says that Lacey could be having an affair with Chad Mulligan.
- Lacey describes herself to Michael as "the voice of a generation" and to Trevor as "the third most profitable actress/singer of Vinewood".
- Franklin is the only protagonist that recognizes her, after Lacey says how she is, Franklin describes her as an actress of romantic comedies and cheerleader musicals.
- "Thanks again but I think we should both get back to our own world's now."
- "Don't be a stalker too."
- "Look, let's not pretend you're something you're not."