|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Full name:||Lacey Jonas|
|Also known as:||Emacy Jonas|
|Date of birth:||Mid-late 1990s|
|Home:||Whispymound Drive, Vinewood Hills, Los Santos|
|Voiced by:||Bridget Burke|
- "I'm really famous. I didn't do anything!"
- ―Lacey Jonas
Lacey Jones is an spoiled celebrity teen, very famous for her work in high school movies. She is full of herself, considering an role model for the teenagers, she is also very obsessed about keeping her image, to the point of getting exiled from her parents and expending millions of dollars just to lose her regional accent. The media and her fans are also extremely obsessed about her, she says that one photo of her can reach a price in the six digits mark and that the autobiography of her gynecologist was the best selling book of fiction and non-fiction of 2010. Lacey says that she has so many fans that "they could fill the entire country of Africa", one of them was obsessed enough to send his own junk in a box to Lacey.
It is clear from the conversation with the protagonist during the random event that Lacey is anorexic. She believes that she is 'fat' and blames it on the French fries. According to Jonas, she would only suck on the French fries but that even doing that would equate to 100 calories. The media satirize her over this, dubbing her 'Emacy Jonas' (a play on 'emaciated') and joke give that girl a sandwich. Sightseeing and Celebrity on the GTA V website claims that Jonas is an All-American romcom starlet and heated rival of Poppy Mitchell.
Events of GTA V
Lacey Jonas can be found hiding down an alleyway from the paparazzi in Downtown Vinewood. When she is found by the player, she asks you to drive her home. She requests you not kill any of the photographers, as it will bring negative attention towards her.
While trying to avoid the paparazzi, Lacey will reveal who she is and each of the protagonists have an different reaction:
- Michael will not recognize Lacey, much to her frustration, she says that she is "the voice of a generation", to with Michael reply "not of my generation". Lacey says that's bullshit and that her indices with Michael's demographic are pretty good.
- Trevor will also don't recognize Lacey, asking if she is an reality TV whore or an polygamous with nine children. Lacey says that she is "the third most profitable actress/singer in Vinewood", to with Trevor says that this doesn't mean nothing to him and that he is more of a Impotent Rage kind of guy. Lacey gets frustrated and says that adult males tend to find her cute.
- Franklin is the only one who recognize Lacey. Franklin says that he already heard about her role in romantic comedies and cheerleader movies, Lacey will get angry and say that Franklin is just locking her in an role and that she has more versatility then this.
Once the paparazzi have been lost, Lacey asks the protagonist to take her to her house in Vinewood Hills, once she is delivered the random event is complete.
- The player can take her to the Altruist Cult if playing as Trevor.
- If the player hangs around after dropping her off, she'll pull out a cigarette.
- Her game model is also used for Kerry McIntosh in GTA V.
- An internet news article from Prattle after the mission By The Book, says that Lacey could be having an affair with Chad Mulligan.
- Sometimes, when using a cab as any protagonist, the driver may mention how at one point she did six lines of coke in the back seat of his cab.
- In December 2013, it was reported that Lindsay Lohan had filed a lawsuit against Rockstar for "using her likeness," as the basis for the Lacey Jonas character without her permission. In July 2014, the lawsuit was confirmed, although the developers have yet to comment on the matter.