Ladies Half Price
|Game:||The Ballad of Gay Tony|
|Location:||Maisonette 9, Westminster|
|Target:||Saving Gracie Ancelotti|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocked by:||Ladies' Night|
In the Crosshairs
- "You mean taking her back, or is this gonna be tranquilo?"
- ― Luis Lopez
Ladies Half Price is a mission in The Ballad of Gay Tony, given by Gay Tony to Luis Fernando Lopez. It first appeared in GTA IV, played through Niko Bellic's point of view, in Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend.
Old Man Ancelotti has ordered Gay Tony and Luis to get back his daughter, or he'll have them both killed. Luis dislikes the idea, but Tony has arranged a meet with the kidnappers of Gracie, to give them the diamonds for her safe return.
In order to complete the mission the player must:
- Get in Tony's car
- Go to Pier 45
- Go to the Charge Island Sewage Works
- Shake the gang member off the boat
- Go back to Pier 45
Complete the mission in 3:35
Shake off the Russian mobster in seven seconds
WalkthroughThis mission is incredibly easy, with most of the important parts within the cutscenes rather than the actual gameplay. The opening cut-scene focuses primarily around Luis & Brucie. Brucie queue's up at the entrance of Maisonette 9. Since Brucie and Roman cannot enter the nightclub because they're not on the list, Dessie doesn't allow them to enter. Luis appears, and allows them to enter. Once the opening cutscene ends, get into Tony's Schafter and drive to the back of Pier 45. There, get into the waiting boat and head over to the pink marker at the Charge Island Waste Management center. Once you float into the pink marker, another cutscene plays.
Luis and Tony meet up with kidnappers, along with a bound-and-gagged Gracie. That's right, it's Niko and Packie. The scene follows out exactly the way it does in Grand Theft Auto IV; after a few tense moments, Tony drops the diamonds in between them and Niko, in which Packie allows Gracie to walk over to Tony. As Luis, Tony, and Gracie turn to leave, Ray Bulgarin and his men show up to take back the diamonds he feels was rightfully his. As Niko and Packie turn to fight them, Luis, Tony, and Gracie run for the boat. Luis shoots one goon who goes after them, but one manages to hop on the back of the boat as they make their getaway.
Back in control, you must shake the goon off the back of the boat by violently shaking the boat left and right until he lets go. Once he's off, Gracie will order Luis to go back and kill Niko and Packie, to which Luis refuses. As Gracie begins to shout at and harass Luis, he then punches her out cold. Head back to the pier to finish the mission.
- This mission appears as Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend from Niko's point of view.
- Like all of Niko's appearances in both DLC's, his hair appears to be much darker than it is in the main game.
- Various characters appear in this mission. Roman and Brucie are seen entering the Maisonette 9. Niko and Packie are seen in Charge Island with Gracie, and Ray shows up with his men interrupting the deal.
- If Luis approaches Packie and Niko or kills them or Gracie before the deal, the deal is off and the mission will fail.
- If Luis stops the boat with the goon holding on, the goon will climb on to the boat and shoot Gracie, failing the mission.
- When Luis and Tony are untying Gracie, you can hear the conversation between Bulgarin and Niko in the background.
- Like in the original GTA IV, Packie uses an Assault Rifle in this mission, while Niko uses a Carbine Rifle.
- Niko cannot be heard using his taunts during this mission, but Packie will occasionally say things.
- An easier way to shake the Mafia member off the boat is to stop the boat, press the exit vehicle button, and shoot the Mafia member. He will fall off and you can continue the mission with no penalty.
- This is currently the last time Luis and Niko have crossed paths.
- Another easy way to shake the Mafia member quickly is to reverse, causing him to fall off instantly.
- After this mission, Rocco will call you and the penultimate mission Party's Over is unlocked.
- This is the only crossover mission in the GTA IV era, along with Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend and Three Leaf Clover, not to involve Johnny Klebitz.