Las Payasadas is an unincorporated community located in northern Bone County, San Andreas, a few miles away from Las Venturas. Road signage indicates that the town has a population of 57 in 1992. The town sits on a cliff, with Verdant Meadows visible in the valley below. The town's most prominent feature is a large model chicken with a constantly bobbing head. When entering the town from the west, a sign is visible, reading: "Las Payasadas, home of "The Big Pecker", The World's Largest Cock"
The name Las Payasadas translates roughly from Spanish to horseplay, clowning around, or antics, a possible reference to the lack of seriousness afforded to this town owing to its giant chicken.
Places of Interest
- Bobcat (occasionally)
- Glendale (Beater)
- Mr. Whoopee (occasionally)
- Brass Knuckles back of central building
- Body Armor on roof of Pecker's Feed & Seed.
- Police Bribe on an alley between a small house and the central building.
- Two Unique Stunt Jumps
- Sprunk and Snacks vending machines
- Chilli Dogs seller (facing east of the giant chicken)
- In the map that comes with the game, the town is misspelled as "Las Payasdas".
- Before the western approach into this town, there is a small dirt road that leads to the road leading to an unused building. This road, although small, has an unusually high volume of traffic using it.