|Appearance(s):||GTA Vice City Stories|
|Weapon type:||Sniper rifle|
|Ammunition capacity:||7 rounds per magazine|
The Laser Sniper is a sniper rifle featured in GTA Vice City Stories.
The laser sniper rifle is based upon the Russian Dragunov, alternatively known as SVD-1. It replaces the PSG-1 from GTA Vice City, to fit the time period (1984). The weapon is referred to as "Laser Sniper" in-game and fires faster than its regular counterpart. It holds 7 rounds per magazine and also appears as a rampage weapon.
- GTA VCS
- Washington Beach - Spawns on the roof of the police station.
- Vice Point - Available at the Ammu-Nation shop for $8,000.
- Price decreases to $4,000 one the player beats Phil's Shooting Range.
- For some reason, the red dot will become a non-transparent, red pixelated texture dot when aimed on the water. This is most likely a glitch.
- The HUD looks like the PSG-1 from GTA Vice City showing that Rockstar was intending to use a PSG in Vice City Stories, but it was cut during the development of the game.