GTA Vice City
In Grand Theft Auto IV, a laundromat (located in Hove Beach) features in the mission Hung Out to Dry. Several other laundromats around Liberty City are also accessible to the player, but are of little practical use. Stealing from a laundromat's cash register will net around a small amount of cash and earn the player a one-star wanted level, even if the laundromat is empty. There are also other shops which have laundromat signage but cannot be entered.
All accessible laundromats have the same layout, with a glass storefront and back door, providing the opportunity for a quick getaway.
In Algonquin and Bohan there are no Laundromats.
- Alderney City: North side of Hubbard Ave, just west of the intersection with Mahesh Ave.
Broker and Dukes
- East Island City: Two Laundromats on the north side of Harrison St, on the last block before the East Borough Bridge; there is also a larger 'fake' laundromat a block to the west.
- Hove Beach: East side of Oneida Ave, just south of Perestroika.
- Hove Beach on Mohawk Avenue, opposite Niko's burnt down apartment.
- The Laundromat also appears in Manhunt.