(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Public Service vehicle|
|Body style||Laundry van|
|Capacity||2 (driver and passenger)|
The Lost and Damned
|Manufacturer||Declasse (HD Universe)|
The Laundromat is a Burrito, minus the Burrito's standard roof-rack, and with unique "Monthly Cycle Laundromat" signage; some standard Burritos are seen with "Spin on This Laundromat" signage, however these vans are not Laundromats. Its performance is identical to the standard Burrito.
The Laundromat appears only during certain missions, and does not spawn in traffic unless a player is already driving a Laundromat. It is easily available in the Van category for multiplayer races, however.
In GTA IV, the Laundromat is first featured during "Hung Out to Dry", used by a laundromat owner who attempts to escape from Niko. If the player goes around the back of the laundromat during the mission, rather than immediately confronting the owner, the van can be stolen and saved at a safehouse; this will, however, result in the player failing the mission. A Laundromat is also seen being driven in The Triangle as part of scripted traffic during a car chase in "Meltdown". This van can be easily stolen since it's moving slowly and the driver would just run away after you jack it, but doing so will likely lead to a mission failure, as the target will have more time to escape.
The van might also appear in the mission: Luck of the Irish.
Although these vans prominently appear in darker colors, they sometimes may show up in lighter colors.
A few Laundromat vans are seen in the final mission of The Lost and Damned, but cannot be taken, as they are locked and Johnny won't break the window. Laundromat vans can also be found earlier in The Lost and Damned, when Brian's crew is driving during End of Chapter in Port Tudor. These can be stolen and stored at a safehouse.
- Despite having a different name, the Laundromat is offered as one of a variety of "Burritos" during selection of a vehicle in a multiplayer van race. The only way to identify the vehicle is through its company livery and the absence of a roof rack.
- The "Monthly Cycle Laundromat" signage on the Laundromat is a reference to the female menstrual cycle.
- The default radio station for the Laundromat is Liberty Rock Radio 97.8.
- In GTA IV, after collecting all thirty cars for Stevie, he agrees to purchase cars from Niko Bellic, with the Laundromat fetching $1700.
- After TLAD mission, End of Chapter, if obtained, when driving a Laundromat Van (proberly from a mission failure), several Speedo's are likely to spawn in the nearby areas of Tudor as well as other Laundromat Vans, though not as many as the Speedo's.
- It still exists in TBoGT's files, despite not appearing anywhere, same as Roman's Taxi.
- Internally, it's name is