legendaryMotorsport.net is an interactive website featuring in Grand Theft Auto V where it is possible to buy vehicles. The company sells super cars as well as classic and rare vehicles. In Grand Theft Auto Online, the Legendary Motorsport website features a much broader selection of vehicles the player can purchase, most of which cost upwards of $100,000. This is because the player cannot modify stolen vehicles upwards of $100,000, and the majority of vehicles would be unobtainable otherwise.
|Type||Name||Single Player Price||Online Price||Availability||Image|
|Sports Bikes||Principe Lectro||N/A||$750,000||After The Pacific Standard Job is completed|
|Sports Classic||Lampadati Casco||N/A||$680,000||After Prison Break - Station is complete|
|Sports||Lampadati Furore GT||N/A||$448,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Invetero Coquette Classic||$395,000 (Enhanced Version)||$665,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Sports Classics||Invetero Coquette Classic Topless||$395,000 (Enhanced Version)||$695,000||Story Mode (Enhanced Version only) and Online|
|Motorcycles||Dinka Thrust||N/A||$75,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Dewbauchee Massacro||N/A||$275,000||Online Only|
|Super||Pegassi Zentorno||N/A||$725,000||Story Mode and online|
|SUVs||Enus Huntley S||N/A||$195,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports||Dinka Jester||N/A||$240,000||Online Only|
|Super||Grotti Turismo R||N/A||$500,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports||Albany Alpha||N/A||$150,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Hijak Khamelion||N/A||FREE (Collector's Edition)|
|Muscle||Vapid Hotknife||$90,000 (Enhanced Version)||FREE (Collector's Edition)|
$90,000 (Enhanced Version)
|Story Mode and Online|
|Motorcycles||Nagasaki Carbon RS||$40,000 (Enhanced Version)||FREE (Collector's Edition)|
$40,000 (Enhanced Version)
|Story Mode and Online|
|Sports||Annis Elegy RH8||N/A||FREE||Online|
|Sports Classics||Truffade Z-Type||$10,000,000||$950,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports Classics||Grotti Stinger||$1,000,000||$850,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports Classics||Grotti Stinger Topless||N/A||$871,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classics||Grotti Stinger GT||N/A||$875,000||Online Only|
|Sports Classic||Dewbauchee JB 700 Decommissioned||$475,000||$375,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Super||Grotti Cheetah||$650,000||$650,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Super||Overflod Entity XF||$795,000||$795,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Super||Truffade Adder||$1,000,000||$1,000,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Sports Classics||Pegassi Monroe||$490,000||$490,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Coupes||Enus Cognoscenti Cabrio||$185,000||$185,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Super||Pegassi Vacca||$240,000||$240,000||Story Mode and Online|
|Super||Vapid Bullet||N/A||$155,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Grotti Carbonizzare Convertible||N/A||$195,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Invetero Coquette||N/A||$138,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Invetero Coquette Topless||N/A||$159,000||Online Only|
|Coupes||Dewbauchee Exemplar||N/A||$205,000||Online Only|
|Super||Pegassi Infernus||N/A||$440,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Obey 9F||N/A||$120,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Obey 9F Cabrio||N/A||$130,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Dewbauchee Rapid GT||N/A||$132,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Dewbauchee Rapid GT Convertible||N/A||$140,000||Online Only|
|Sedans||Enus Super Diamond||N/A||$250,000||Online Only|
|Super||Coil Voltic Topless||N/A||$172,000||Online Only|
|Super||Coil Voltic||N/A||$150,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Pfister Comet||N/A||$100,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Benefactor Surano Convertible||N/A||$100,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Bravado Banshee||N/A||$105,000||Online Only|
|Sports||Bravado Banshee Topless||N/A||$126,000||Online Only|
- Many of the Sports Classics prices are altered in GTA Online, this is likely due to the fact that Super Cars such as the Bullet are cheaper and perform better, meaning only a minority of players would be interested in buying them.
- The Khamelion, the Hotknife, and the Carbon RS are displayed as "Out of Stock" if you do not own the Collector's Edition. The same goes for the Elegy RH8 if you are not a member of the Social Club.
- Although the Roosevelt can no longer be bought in GTA Online, those who have already purchased it can still keep it and drive it around. Likewise, it remains available through Story Mode.
- If you "stalk" Legendarymotorsport.net on Lifeinvader, you receive an in-game coupon for 10% off any vehicle purchase.
- After the Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 Update, the page gains a new style, as well as filters and price ordering. All the cars' images have been replaced with newer images taken inside the GTA Online garages, and feature 3 different sides to the car.
- After the Ill-Gotten Gains Part 1 update, the title car has been changed from a white Feltzer to a yellow Adder.