- For the helicopter in GTA San Andreas, see Leviathan.
The Leviathan is a small roller coaster located at the Del Perro Pier at the Fair Ground called the Pleasure Pier in Los Santos. The roller coaster is based on the West Coaster at Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles. The roller coaster is almost identical to its real life counterpart, the only difference being that the catwalk is located on the other side of the roller coaster track. The roller coaster can be ridden by the player and it costs $10 to do so.
- There is also a roller coaster in Canada's Wonderland called the Leviathan.
- The Leviathan is a Biblical sea monster.
- Its name is possibly a reference to the helicopter featured in GTA San Andreas.
- From a bird's eye view, the Leviathan's track is shaped like a penis; this is yet another example of Rockstar's adult humor.
- Prior to its patch in 1.16, there was an amusing glitch where two players could ride the Rollercoaster in the same seat at the same time in Online play. A video of the glitch can be seen here.