- For the helicopter in GTA San Andreas, see Leviathan.
The Leviathan is a small roller coaster located at the Del Perro Pier at the Fair Ground called the Pleasure Pier in Los Santos. The roller coaster is based on the West Coaster at Pacific Park on the Santa Monica Pier in Los Angeles. The roller coaster is almost identical to its real life counterpart, the only difference being that the catwalk is located on the other side of the roller coaster track. The roller coaster can be ridden by the player and it costs $15 to do so.
- This is the second time that a roller coaster has been featured in a GTA game (the first being the long out of service Screamer in Grand Theft Auto IV) and the first time one has been rideable.
- There is also a roller coaster in Canada's Wonderland called the Leviathan.
- The Leviathan is a Biblical sea monster.
- Its name is possibly a reference to the helicopter featured in GTA San Andreas.
- From a bird's eye view, the Leviathan's track is shaped like a penis; this is yet another example of Rockstar's dark humor.