- This is a disambiguation page for Liberty City, which could mean a number of things
Liberty City is a city based primarily on New York City, that appears in several games, and has three different renditions.
- Liberty City renditions
- Liberty City (2D Universe) - Appearing in GTA 1.
- Liberty City (3D Universe) - Appearing in GTA III, GTA Advance and GTA Liberty City Stories, with a minor appearance in GTA Vice City and GTA San Andreas.
- Liberty City (HD Universe) - Appearing in GTA IV and its episodes and GTA Chinatown Wars.
Games with Liberty City in their names
- Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories - 2005 PSP & Playstation 2 video game
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City- A pack including both expansions of GTA IV.
- Liberty City is a real place, located in Miami, Florida. Miami, Florida is also the same city that Vice City is based on.
- It may be called Liberty City because of the Statue of Liberty.
- Liberty City is the most featured location in the GTA series, appearing in 9 different games.
- Liberty City is currently the only location to be featured in all three GTA universes, since in the 2D Universe San Andreas was based on San Francisco and Vice City has yet to physically reappear in the HD Universe.
- In all universes, Liberty City is the first location in the first game of the universe (you start in Liberty City in GTA 1, and GTA III and GTA IV are set in Liberty City).