The Liberty City Cocks is an American football team based in Liberty City in the GTA III and GTA IV era. The team plays at the Liberty Memorial Coliseum (also known as Bush Stadium) on Staunton Island. Many Cocks fans can be seen walking around the Bush Stadium and some can even be heard asking others if they are a fan of the Liberty City Beavers (their fierce rivals).
The Cocks and the Beavers have known meetings. On The Tight End Zone, a program on West Coast Talk Radio, Derrick Thackery mentions a match between the two. The second occurs in September 2001, with the Cocks beating the Beavers 3-0.  The only known player is Ma'am, who scored all three points to win. 
- Another one of Rockstar's crude humorous jokes, the word "cock" can mean a rooster, or (more likely) a penis.
- The same can be said about their stadium name, Bush Stadium, which can mean a plant, or pubic hairs.
- An outfit named as the Cox Mascot suit can be rewarded to the player in Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories after the completion of Slash TV. This suggests that the term Cox is either a colloquial term for the team or the name of their mascot.
- Bush Stadium is similar to Autzen Stadium in Eugene, Oregon, though the stadium is much more similar to the Los Angeles Memorial Colosseum. The civil rivalry between fans of the Cocks and Beavers is similar to the civil rivalry of University of Oregon Ducks (Liberty City Cocks) and the Oregon State University Beavers (Liberty City Beavers).
- The team has an offical fan club whose main building is across from the stadium.
- It is unclear what sport the Cocks play. The team crest and Liberty Tree article suggest that the Cocks are a soccer team, but the field inside the stadium and the "Two-Hand Toss" mission show that they play American football.
- Luis Lopez has a Liberty City Cocks book in his apartment.