Liberty State Delivery
|Name:||Liberty State Delivery|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars
|Locations:||Middle Park East, Liberty City|
It is based off of the United States Postal Service (USPS).
The organization has no prominence in GTA IV, with next to no role in any of the games' storylines. However, it is prevalently based in a large public building (resembling the James Farley Post Office) in Middle Park East, Algonquin, while certain Yankee trucks feature the LSD corporate logo.
The company plays a small role in GTA: Chinatown Wars however, during the side mission Excess Delivery - Liberty State Delivery. A Alphamail van is parked in the back of the company post office in Middle Park East, after the player enters the van, the side mission automatically begins, thus making the player actually work for the company during this mission.
- Like Los Santos Delivery and the Liberty Sanitation Department, the Liberty State Delivery's abbreviation references lysergic acid diethylamide, a hallucinogenic drug commonly known as LSD.
- The company's logo looks somewhat like a swastika.
- The company's possible rivals are Alpha Mail and Post Op. They all use a different type of truck (LSD = Yankee, Alpha Mail = Mule, Post Op = Benson).
- There are mailmen for the company.
- Liberty State Delivery has a holding warehouse in Port Tudor. They are also known to have an unused warehouse in the Broker Industrial Yard in East Hook.