(Rear quarter view)
|Vehicle type||Emergency vehicle|
|Body style||4-door full size SUV|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
The Declasse Lifeguard is an emergency vehicle, making its debut appearance in Grand Theft Auto V. It is a modified version of the Granger. It is used by the Los Santos Lifeguard and patrols the coastline of Los Santos.
The Lifeguard SUV features a yellow body color painted over white (which can be seen when the doors are open), with the text "LIFEGUARD" printed in red on its sides and rear. In addition, there are roof racks which hold an unusable surfboard and first aid kits. The front roof rack also has a light bar, which can be activated along with the siren when the horn button is clicked (the same as all emergency vehicles with lights and sirens); this is because it is a department of the Los Santos Fire Department (LSFD).
The design strongly resembles an actual Californian lifeguard SUV.
The handling is equivalent to that of a stock Granger.
(0 - 60mph / 0 - 100km/h)
(mph / kph)
200 mph (323 km/h)
5.8 liter V8
Four wheel drive
- It can be found parked in Del Perro, near the Pier.
- May be seen patrolling the beach.
- Parked in random areas around the beach, and at Lifeguard stations.
- Found at the south end of Vespucci Beach, at a green building.
- The Lifeguard SUV and lifeguards are a division part of the Los Santos Fire Department.
- Pedestrian cars will move out of the way when this vehicle has its sirens on which is odd because it is not at the same siren status as the three main emergency services.
- Unlike all Granger's siblings, the Lifeguard SUV only can carry 4 passengers.