Just inside the entrance to the building is a white locker, plant and the company's logo. Two signs to left warn visitors and personel that they're subject to search and forbidden to smoke. In the hallway are six doors; four of them marked as Invader Zone, Yoga Zone, Tech Stop and Sweat Lounge.
On the second floor are QUB3D machines, a leather couch, bean bags and various posters, including "We want your data", "Time to dock around" and "Keep calm and carry on sharing". In the hallway are three doors marked as Invader Cafe, Imagineering Room and Free Thinking Tank.
Events in GTA V
- Friend Request - Michael waits at the back of the office's entrance as Rickie Luckens, a Lifeinvader employee, walks outside for a smoke and lets him in, asking to resolve the endless spam mail on his computer. After solving the problem, Michael manages to find the prototype and plant the explosive.
- The building is inaccessible after the mission Friend Request.
- The player can glitch into the building by going on the roof and switching characters, and then switching back. The player will fall through the world, therefore not allowing for a closer look.
- If the player goes up the reception desk, the receptionist will say things such as "Have I got all your bio signature stats? The algorithm needs them to monitor your creativity."
- Rickie Luckens labels the building as "the "IT dungeon".