The Lil' Probe'Inn is a bar in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
The bar is situated in Bone County, next to a dried lake (possibly San Andreas' equivalent to Groom Lake, a dry lake next to Area 51), and is only a few miles from Area 69. Immediately to the east are Green Palms and Octane Springs. The Lil' Probe'Inn is based on the Lil' A'Le'Inn in Rachel, Nevada (a town just north of Area 51), and is additionally distinguished by a variety of photographs hung on its walls that seemingly depict flying saucers; a map of San Andreas with a number of marks is also found in its back room. The purpose of this map is unknown, but is likely to be the result of a UFO hunter's spare time (interestingly, this map also appears in Mike Toreno's Ranch). There is also a functioning billiards table, where the player can play Pool against a competitor and bet money. The radio inside the bar is the K-Rose.
There is a small trailer park across the Lil' Probe Inn, probably meant to emulate the rest of Rachel, Nevada. The only cars that spawn in the trailer park are Beater Glendales. There are three solar panels at the trailer park that make decent stunt ramps.
- Desert Eagle (Next to the end of one of the solar panels at the trailer park).
- Pool Cue (After a game of pool)
- The name Lil' Probe'Inn is spelled as deliberately as its namesake, the Lil' A'Le'Inn, whose name, when spoken with apostrophes, sounds like "Little Alien". Similarly, Lil' Probe'Inn sounds like "Little Probing", a double entendre indicating both sexual penetration and the infamous anal probes supposedly used on abductees by curious aliens.
- The player can get popped into the Hidden Interiors Universe by jumping on the crates and boxes in the back room. After some time, the player may go through the ceiling and get popped into the interiors universe.
- The large wall map in the back room is a beta map of San Andreas. There are various differences that can be noted between this map and the final map of San Andreas; For example, in the beta map, Bayside doesn't exist. Also, the map shows a small island in the San Fierro Bay which cannot be found in the final game (possibly based on Alcatraz).
- Sometimes, if you kill all the people inside the diner, and then go into the back room, upon re-entering the main area, more people will have spawned.
- If you gain a wanted level whilst inside, cops may spawn inside the building and attack you.
- There are a total of 69 pictures related to UFO's inside the bar. It is likely that this is a sexual joke by Rockstar (though this might be coincidental).