DescriptionBone County, next to a dried lake (possibly San Andreas' equivalent to Groom Lake, a lake next to Area 51), and is only a few miles from Area 69. Immediately to the east are Green Palms and Octane Springs. The Lil' Probe'Inn is based off the Lil' A'Le'Inn in Rachel, Nevada, and is additionally distinguished by a variety of photographs hung on its walls that seemingly depict flying saucers; a map of San Andreas with a number of marks is also found in its back room. The purpose of this map is unknown, but is likely to be the result of a UFO hunter's spare time (interestingly, this map also appears in Mike Toreno's Ranch). There is also a functioning billiards table, where the player can play Pool against a competitor and bet money. The radio inside the bar is the K-Rose.
There is a small trailer park across the Lil' Probe Inn, probably meant to emulate the rest of Rachel, Nevada. The only cars the residents of the trailer park seem to have are beat up Glendales. There are three solar panels at the trailer park that make decent stunt ramps.
- Desert Eagle (Next to the end of one of the solar panels at the trailer park).
- Pool Cue (After a game of pool)
- The name Lil' Probe'Inn is spelled as deliberately as its namesake, the Lil' A'Le'Inn, whose name, when spoken with apostrophes, sounds like "Little Alien". Similarly, Lil' Probe'Inn sounds like "Little Probing", a double entendre indicating both sexual penetration and the infamous anal probes supposedly used on abductees by curious aliens.
- You can enter blue hell in the diner. You must jump at the crates, at the back of a bar. It is one of the only ways to get in Blue Hell without cheats.
- There is a glitch that makes the pool player in the bar invulnerable to a stealth kill.
- The locations pinpointed on the map all have something to do with myths . One is at the river between Shady Creeks and Back O' Beyond; another at Easter Bay Chemicals, a reported UFO sighting has been recorded here; Area 69; the inn itself, Green Palms,and one at Arco del Oeste.
- Sometimes, if you kill all the people inside the room, and then go into the back room, upon re-entering the main area, more people will have appeared.
- If you gain a wanted level whilst inside, cops may spawn inside the building and shoot at you.