|Type:||Petroleum Fuel Service|
Chain of Convenience Stores
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
Grand Theft Auto Online
- "A one-stop shop for gasoline, candy, potato chips, lottery tickets and soda. The American dream."
- ― Description at Bawsaq.com.
The name could be a reference to how gas stations usually have poor customer service. The name Limited Gasoline could also refer to limited oil resources; more than likely backed up with an LTD Gasoline sponsor mentioning "It's here 'till it runs out"; also, in turn, referring to the eventual depletion of natural resources.
- "For the past 40 years, our customers have trusted in the comfortable mediocrity of the LTD brand. We're open around the clock for your every convenience. Need change? No problem! Unlike some service stations that only keep a limited amount of cash on hand, our registers are always well-stocked and ready to serve you any time of day"
- ―GTA V digital manual
Limited Service has five stations around Los Santos and the state of San Andreas. Like the competing 24/7's and liquor/convenience stores, the player can purchase food and drink items to restore health, or rob some quick money from the cashier. Limited Service is most likely a parody of Union 76 or Gulf Oil, since all three share the similar shaped orange ball, and the physical style of the stations are very similar.
- Intersection of Grove Street and Davis Avenue, Davis.
- Intersection of Ginger Street and Lindsay Circus, Little Seoul, Los Santos.
- Intersection of West Mirror Drive and Mirror Park Boulevard, Mirror Park, Los Santos.
- Intersection of North Rockford Drive and Banham Canyon Drive, Richman Glen, Los Santos.
- Grapeseed Main Street, Grapeseed, Blaine County.
- Captain's Log
- Egochaser Energy Bar
- Meteorite Bar
- No.1 canned soups
- Phat Chips
- P’s & Q’s
- Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts
- Redwood Cigarettes
- Zebra Bar
- For some reason, the Sprunk machines are always labeled as "out of stock".
- The logo bears strong resemblance to that of STP Oil.