|Game:||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Location:||Los Santos International Airport|
|Conditions of mission failure:||Wasted|
|Unlocked by:||Risk Assessment|
Franklin meets Dom at the Los Santos International Airport. After a brief cutscene, the two mount Blazer quads and drive onto the airport's tarmac. Franklin follows Dom up the ramp of a rolling cargo plane. Once both are inside, the plane takes off.
After a brief dialogue sequence, the player regains control of Franklin still on the Blazer in the belly of the plane. Franklin and Dom drive out of the plane and engage in aerial acrobatics using the quads. Franklin can abandon the quad at any time. Assuming he survives the jump, he meets Dom on the southwestern shore of the Alamo Sea. After another brief cutscene, Dom takes off on a Seashark and the mission ends.
Gold Medal Completion
- Dive Bomber - Survive a water landing without opening the parachute.
- Sky Blazer - Perform 8 flips on the Blazer.
- Dom Beasley - "I'd send you the bill for our playdate today but it would bankrupt you! :-) Seriously dude how next-level was that? I bet there aren't many guys in your neighborhood who can say they've driven a quad bike out of a plane???"
- This mission and Minor Turbulence, are the only missions in GTA V where the Cargo Plane appears.
- This mission is very similar to the mission Stowaway from GTA: San Andreas, as both missions involve chasing a moving cargo plane (in this case the Andromada) with a vehicle and driving it up the plane's ramp. The take-off cutscenes are also similar.
The mission "Liquidity Risk" starts at 12:56