|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Locations:||Sandy Shores, Blaine County|
Liquor Ace is an alcohol distribution establishment seen in Grand Theft Auto V. It is owned by Trevor Philips and Chef, which is used as a meth lab as a part of Trevor Philips Enterprises. The name sounds like "lick her ass" when read quickly. The environment around the building seems to be an outreach of sand, with a mountain in the distance, hinting it might be close by a desert.
- The store has discounted beers and lottery tickets.
- The name of the store is pronounced as, "Lick Her Ass", which is another one of Rockstar's sexual humor.
- In a Weazel News broadcast, it is referred to as Ace Liquor, which sounds like "Ass Licker".
- There is an ad for Cerveza Barracho Beer on the front of the building.
- Hookers are able to be picked up from the front of the building.
- Signs featured in the interior and exterior of Yellow Jack Inn:
- Near the bar's entrance, a sign for Seaton Sands Monster Truck Festival is displayed. The name is clearly a reference to Seton Sands, a rocky beach to the east of Port Seton in Scotland. Rockstar Games have referenced other Scottish icons such as the town of Hawick and the Flag of Scotland in the game.
- On the entrance to the bar, signs for companies such as Phat Chips, Logger Beer, FLEECA, Benedict Light Beer, Pisswasser and Shark are present.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, you are able to buy drinks, snacks, or rob the store. This is because Grand Theft Auto Online takes place before the events of Grand Theft Auto V, when it turned into a meth lab owned by Trevor Philips and Chef.