- "A bustling Korean enclave packed with cafes, convenience stores, bars and mysterious businesses open 24/7 that you need to knock on a door to get into. Little Seoul is an up-and-coming neighborhood for foodies, students getting wasted on soju and gang members."
- ―GTAV digital manual
Little Seoul is a neighborhood of Los Santos, San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto V. The neighborhood is bordered by Rockford Hills to the north, Downtown and South Los Santos to the east, Vespucci to the west and La Puerta to the south.
Little Seoul is a Korean-influenced neighborhood, even though the Los Santos Triads have some territory. Asian companies such as Kayton or WIWANG are headquartered here, and there are also many smaller Korean businesses and shops present, ranging from grocery stores to Internet cafés to even a 24-7 shop with a Korean sign. It is presumably a middle class neighborhood, with an ethnically diverse population. Several stores have neon signage written in Korean, making Little Seoul have a distinct atmosphere reminiscent of the real Seoul in nighttime.
- The Korean Mob and the Chinese Los Santos Triads can be found here. They tend to congregate at an apartment complex across the street from the car wash/convenience store, on Ginger Street.
Places of Interest
- Arirang Plaza
- Betsy O'Neal Pavilion (Dorothy Chandler Pavilion)
- Caesars Auto Parking
- Celltowa Building (Beaudry Building)
- Dream Tower (Wilshire Christian Manor)
- Hoard House
- Kayton Bank Building/Korean Plaza (Koreatown Plaza)
- Kayton Towers (Central Plaza)
- Korean Pavilion (Korean Pavilion & Gardens)
- Little Seoul Church (Wilshire Christian Church)
- Lombank Building (Wilshire Colonnade)
- Sunshine Apartments (The Abbey Building)
- Total Bankers Building (Equitable Life Building)
- WIWANG Tower (5900 Wilshire & Aon Center)
- Valdez Theater (Wiltern Theatre)
- Weazel News Building
- Bean Machine
- Big Dan Vision Optometry
- BSC Machine Maintenance
- Cherry Popper Ice Cream Company
- Digital Den
- Eugenics Incorporated
- Hit 'n' Run Coffee
- Hwan Cafe
- KO Casuals
- Lady 'n' Boy Hair Salon
- Leather Goods
- Limited LTD Service
- Little Seoul Strip Mall
- Lucky Plucker
- Pirate Music
- S. Ho Korean Noodle House (Guelaguetza Mexican Restaurant)
- Sneaky Footwear
- Snr. Buns (Wilshire International Food Court)
- Taco Bomb
- Thor Toys
- Wan Ka Internet Cafe
- Weazel News station (LAPD Olympic Station)
Roads and Streets
- Adam's Apple Blvd.
- Calais Avenue
- Decker Street
- Eastbourne Way
- Ginger Street
- Innocence Boulevard
- Lindsay Circus
- Palomino Avenue
- Peaceful Street
- San Andreas Avenue
- South Rockford Drive
- Vespucci Boulevard
- A sign showing the direction of Little Seoul can be seen in the GTA V preview trailer.
- In real-life, Seoul is the capital city of South Korea.
- The name 'Arirang Plaza' could have been inspired by the Arirang Mass Gymnastics Display that takes place every year in Pyongyang, North Korea.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|