- "A bustling Korean enclave packed with cafes, convenience stores, bars and mysterious businesses open 24/7 that you need to knock on a door to get into. Little Seoul is an up-and-coming neighborhood for foodies, students getting wasted on soju and gang members."
- ―GTAV digital manual
The neighborhood is a Korean-influenced neighbourhood, even though Chinese Triads have some territory.
Events of GTA V
- The Korean Mob and the Chinese Los Santos Triads can be found here. They tend to congregate at an apartment complex across the street from the car wash/convenience store, on Ginger Street.
Places of interest
- Betsy O'Neil Pavilion based off the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion on San Andreas Ave. In real life, the pavilion is in the downtown area and the in-game rendition is completely rectangular.
- Wilshire Colonnade. The buildings are much closer together than in real-life.
- Wilshire Spa towers.
- The famous Wiltern Theater making appearance as the Valdez Theater on San Andreas Ave.
- The Wilshire Christian Church.
- Beaudry Building.
- Equitable Life tower.
- Wilshire Christian Manor
- 5900 Wilshire
- Wilshire Courtyard, although it's found in Hawick.
- A sign showing the direction of Little Seoul can be seen in the GTA V preview trailer.
- In real-life, Seoul is the capital city of South Korea.
|Neighborhoods and districts in Los Santos, San Andreas|
|Alta • Backlot City • Banning • Burton • Chamberlain Hills • Cypress Flats • Davis • Del Perro • Del Perro Beach • Downtown Los Santos • Downtown Vinewood • East Los Santos • East Vinewood • El Burro Heights • Hawick • La Mesa • La Puerta • Legion Square • Little Seoul • Mirror Park • Mission Row • Morningwood • Murrieta Heights • Pacific Bluffs • Pillbox Hill • Rancho • Richman • Rockford Hills • South Los Santos • Strawberry • Textile City • Vespucci • Vespucci Beach • Vespucci Canals • Vinewood • Vinewood Hills • West Vinewood|