|Tagline(s):||"The beer that brought the forests down"|
|Type:||Alcoholic Beverage Company|
|Appearance(s):||GTA San Andreas|
GTA Liberty City Stories
GTA Vice City Stories
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
- "A classic American tasteless, watery beer; made by Rednecks for Rednecks. Now Chinese owned."
- ― Description at LCN.com.
It appears in Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, on radio commercials in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, in the booklet of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories as part of an Ammu-Nation advertisement (alongside with Redwood Cigarettes) and is on various Steed trucks and commercials in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V.
In 2013, Logger Beer was sold to Ming Ha Ling Beverage of Shanghai for 4.2 billion dollars. They are also used as Molotov Cocktails in GTA V replacing Cherenkov Vodka from IV. The Logger Light logos can also be found on the sides of certain variants of Benson vans.
- Logger Light (GTA V)
- Instead of "since 1874", the bottles are labeled with "born 1874".
- The mascot for Logger Beer is a chipmunk. As of 2013, the mascot is now a lumberjack resembling Paul Bunyan.
- It is basically a play on words as it is pronounced similarly to "lager beer".
- Near Cletus Ewing's second mission in GTA V, you can see a big lumberjack statue with a barrel of Logger Beer.
- According to Weazel News, "Logger Beer is made by rednecks, for rednecks".
- Janet, the bartender of Yellow Jack Inn, always wears a Logger Beer shirt
- According to the Logger Beer commercial in GTA V, Logger's the official beer of American baseball. The commercial appears to be an edited version of MLB 2K, with players wearing white Batting Practice-style jerseys as well as GTA Universe businesses' billboards in the stadium.