Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, on radio commercials in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, in the booklet of Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories as part of an Ammu-Nation advertisement (alongside with Redwood Cigarettes) and is on various Steed trucks and commercials in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V. According to Logger commercials, it is "The beer that brought the forests down".
In 2013, Logger Beer was sold to Ma Ha Ling Beverage of Shanghai for 4.2 Billion dollars.
- Logger Light (GTA V)
- Instead of "since 1874", the bottles are labeled with "born 1874".
- The mascot for Logger Beer is a chipmunk. As of 2013, the mascot is now a lumberjack resembling Paul Bunyan.
- It is basically a play on words as it is pronounced similarly to "lager beer".
- It is possible that this is a parody of Coors Light.
- Near Cletus's second mission in GTA V, you can see a big lumberjack statue with a barrel of Logger Beer.
- According to Weazel News, "Logger Beer is made by rednecks, for rednecks."