(Rear quarter view).
|Vehicle type||Civilian car|
|Body style||4-door sedan|
|Capacity||4 (driver and three passengers)|
|Appearance(s)||Grand Theft Auto IV|
The Lost and Damned
The Ballad of Gay Tony
The Lokus resembles a second generation Lexus GS, with headlights resembling those of the 2004–2010 Mercedes-Benz CLS, and a split grille design reminiscent of some Nissan models. The taillights resemble those of the BMW E46 3-Series, and the vehicle has a striking resemblance to the 1999-2004 Peugeot 406.
PerformanceThe Lokus is a rear-wheel drive saloon powered by a 3.5-litre low-range V6, coupled with a 5 speed manual gearbox. Acceleration could be described as leisurely; the Lokus takes around 10 seconds to reach 60mph. Its top speed, 140mph (225 km/h) is not exactly incredible either. Needless to say, it is unfit for racing. The steering has no real feel to it; the Lokus is quite happy vaguely ambling left-ish or right-ish, but a performance car it isn't. The suspension is firm but not sharp, thus the comfort of the ride is compromised and a hint of understeer at high speeds is apparent. Braking is well below average, although ABS is available. In the event of a crash, the Lokus does not fare well; the Lokus cannot sustain much damage before becoming un-drivable.
- 3 Lokuses appear during the mission Entourage, 1 has a standard black colour, and 2 has a unique colour, 1 is red shade and the other one is blue shade. Pass or fail the mission to obtain the cars.
- In Meltdown, a grey/silver lustered with red Lokus appears as a getaway vehicle for Luca Silvestri, Johnny Barbosa and Joseph DiLeo. When they crash into Middle Park, take the car.
GTA IV + Episodes from Liberty City
The Lokus is a rather rare vehicle, it will take a long time to find the vehicle, but, it is seen two missions in the story.
- The Lokus will spawn if the player drives a Pinnacle in Dukes.
- The Lokus spawns in multiplayer traffic, and is much more common than its Singleplayer version.
- Can be obtained easier by using third party trainers or car spawner.
- Commonly seen around northern Bohan, mainly around Fortside and Boulevard.
- Lokus is a German word for "toilet".
- The default radio station in the Lokus is Vladivostok FM.
- After completing Stevie's text message car thefts, the Lokus may be sold in his garage for $1,300.
- 'Lokus' in Biology is the name of the special place in the chromosome where gens were located.
- The LS350 badging on the Lokus is a spoof of the GS350 on the Lexus.