Lola Del Rio
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV (Unseen)|
|Full name:||Lola Del Rio|
|Also known as:||Young Lady|
|Date of birth:||1986|
|Place of birth:||San Fierro|
|Main affiliation:||Various Prostitution Rings|
Lola Del Rio (also named Lollipop Girl as a Rockstar Games Social Club profile avatar) is a prostitute who appears on promotional artwork for Grand Theft Auto IV, as well as on the box cover art. In all promotional illustrations of her, including the box cover art, she has six fingers on her right hand, but this is just a painting error. In October 2007, her character art was painted on the side of a building in SoHo, New York, advertising the game. She is supposedly in the game, and her name can be found on the LCPD website. Her profile says she can usually be found around Star Junction and the docks in Algonquin. Like many other female characters in artworks designed to promote the GTA games, she cannot be found in-game.
LCPD Database informationEdit
Surname: Del Rio
First Name: Lola
Place of Birth: San Fierro
- 2003 - Prostitution
- 2005 - Public Lewdness
- 2007 - Prostitution
- Believed to have moved to Liberty City from San Fierro to pursue a stage career.
- One of the first prostitutes to return to Star Junction after it was said to be a family friendly zone.
- Often seen sucking on a red lollipop.
- Lola is, in many ways similar to Grand Theft Auto III's character Misty. They are both prostitutes that are featured in nearly every promotional artwork for their respective games. The only difference is that Misty actually appears in-game, unlike Lola.
- If you purchase the Episodes from Liberty City (disc version), it comes with a poster of Gracie Ancelotti, Lola Del Rio, and Joni on one side, and a map of Liberty City on the other.
- In GTA:Chinatown Wars, the African American drug dealers when selling drugs, may say something like "I punked the-(drug)-from some fugly ho' flossin' at Star Junction", and the "ho' " could be Lola since she hangs around Star Junction, as her police record indicates.
- The poster above incorrectly shows her with six fingers on her hand (her thumb is obscured)