|Appearance(s):||GTA IV & GTA V|
|Locations:||Liberty City & Los Santos|
Lombank is a bank that appears in the GTA IV Era and in GTA V. In the States of Liberty and Alderney the company has branches in Algonquin, Broker and Alderney City and it also holds shares with BAWSAQ. In Los Santos, Lombank has branches in Rockford Hills and Little Seoul. The main headquarters of Lombank are located near the Del Perro Pier in Los Santos. The bank's logo resembles that of the US Bank and Citibank, while its name may be taken from Lombard Street, a street in London that is the former home of most British banks. Lombank is owned by the Bank of Liberty, as their ATMs have Bank of Liberty interfaces.
- Columbus Ave., between Amethyst and Barium Streets, The Exchange
- Topaz St. and Frankfort Ave., North Holland
- Crockett Ave, between Mohawk and Wappinger Avenues, Hove Beach
- Corner of Boyden Ave and Asahara Rd , Alderney City
- Lombank Building at the corner of Boulevard Del Perro and Bay City Avenue, Del Perro Pier, .
- Eastboume Way in Rockford Hills across the street from a Bob Mulét and a Didier Sachs seen in the mission The Good Husband .
- San Andreas Avenue at Palomino Avenue, Little Seoul.