|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto IV|
Grand Theft Auto V
Lombank is a chain of banks in the HD Universe that appears in Grand Theft Auto IV and Grand Theft Auto V. The bank's logo resembles that of the US Bank, Citibank and HSBC, while its name may be taken from Lombard Street, a street in London that is the former home of most British banks. Lombank is owned by the Bank of Liberty, as their ATMs have Bank of Liberty interfaces. The company also holds shares with BAWSAQ.
In the States of Liberty and Alderney the company has branches in Algonquin, Broker and Alderney City. In Los Santos, Lombank has two main offices in Pillbox Hill and Del Perro, and smaller branches in Little Seoul and Rockford Hills.
- Columbus Avenue, between Amethyst and Barium Streets, The Exchange.
- Topaz Street and Frankfort Avenue, North Holland.
- Crockett Avenue, between Mohawk and Wappinger Avenues, Hove Beach.
- Corner of Boyden Avenue and Asahara Road , Alderney City.
- Lombank Tower at the intersection of Power Street and Vespucci Boulevard, Downtown Los Santos.
- Lombank Building at the corner of Boulevard Del Perro and Bay City Avenue, Del Perro.
- South Boulevard Del Perro and Mad Wayne Thunder Drive in Rockford Hills, across the street from Bob Mulét and Didier Sachs stores.
- San Andreas Avenue at Palomino Avenue, Little Seoul.
- Aguja Street in Vespucci, beside Crucial Fix.