Los Santos Golf Club
|Name:||Los Santos Golf Club|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
|Locations:||Richman, Los Santos|
- "The Los Santos Golf Club is the one place wealthy men know they can get away from their wives, because they're not allowed to play. Women might have won the vote in 1920, but they're still not allowed on the course in Richman."
- ―GTA V Manual
Grand Theft Auto VThe golf club is the most expensive property that any of the three characters can buy in the game and in the entire series, costing $150,000,000 and generates a weekly income of $264,500.
To play a round of golf, walk to the front door of the clubhouse between 6:00 am and 6:00 pm, the fee is $100.
All three characters can play golf with each other as an activity. If the player walks alone to the front door, NPC members will be available for a game :
- Todd Rosenweig (Easy)
- Aaron Ingram (Normal)
- Jeff Miller (Normal)
- Glenn Mather (Hard)
- Castro Lagano (Hard) - The player must complete his random event before Castro becomes available for golfing.
Grand Theft Auto Online
Despite claims that women aren't allowed on the course, female players can still play golf here in GTA Online.
The course only features 9 holes with a 36 regular par. Gimmes are accepted.
- The 69 in 169 yards on hole 8 is a reference to the 69 sex position, another example of Rockstar's crude humor.
- If purchased, the property will take 568 weeks to turn a profit over the initial investment.
- It was founded in 1992, the same year Grand Theft Auto San Andreas was set in.