Los Santos Rock Radio
|Genre:||Pop Rock, Classic Rock|
|Appearance(s):||Grand Theft Auto V|
- "Get on the good ship power pop and rock."
- ―GTA V Website
Los Santos Rock Radio is a radio station that plays Classic Rock and Pop Rock in Grand Theft Auto V, and is hosted by Kenny Loggins (But is referred to as Captain Loggins in-game). Loggins also lends his singing voice to the radio sting as well as one of his hit songs.
- The Small Faces - Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake (1968)
- Queen - Radio Ga Ga (1984)
- Foreigner - Dirty White Boy (1979)
- Gerry Rafferty - Baker Street (1978)
- The Cult - Rain (1985)
- Steve Miller Band - Rock'N Me (1976)
- The Alan Parsons Project - I Wouldn't Want To Be Like You (1977)
- Elton John - Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (1973)
- Greg Kihn Band - The Breakup Song (They Don't Write 'Em) (1981)
- Simple Minds - All the Things She Said (1985)
- Julian Lennon - Too Late for Goodbyes (1984)
- The Doobie Brothers - What a Fool Believes (1978)
- Billy Squier - Lonely Is the Night (1981)
- Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band - Hollywood Nights (1978)
- Bob Seger and The Silver Bullet Band - Night Moves (1976)
- Phil Collins - I Don't Care Anymore (1982)
- Chicago - If You Leave Me Now (1976)
- Def Leppard - Photograph (1983)
- Steve Winwood - Higher Love (1986)
- Stevie Nicks - I Can't Wait (1985)
- Don Johnson - Heartbeat (1986)
- Robert Plant - Big Log (1983)
- Kenny Loggins - I'm Free (Heaven Helps the Man) (1984)
GTA V's "american.gxt" reveals more songs were planned to appear on the station but were not included in the final version.
- The Charlatans - The Only One I Know (1990)
- Cheap Trick - Surrender (1978)
- The Cult - 'Lil Devil (1987)
- Def Leppard - Hysteria (1987)
- Faith No More - The Real Thing (1989)
- Golden Earring - Radar Love (1973)
- Kenny Loggins - I'm Alright (1980)
- Mansun - Wide Open Space (1996)
- Michael McDonald - Blink Of An Eye (1993)
- Oasis - (It's Good) To Be Free (1994)
- Paul Weller - Round And Round (1992)
- The Prime Movers - As Strong As I Am (1986)
- Ram Jam - Black Betty (1977)
- Rare Earth - Get Ready (1970)
- Robbie Dupree - Steal Away (1980)
- The Small Faces - Tin Soldier (1967)
- Staind - It's Been Awhile (2001)
- Stereophonics - Mr. Writer (2000)
- Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel - Make Me Smile (Come Up and See Me) (1975)
- Stevie Nicks - Sable On Blond (1983)
- Travis - Side (2001)
- Jimmy De Santa has a poster of Los Santos Rock Radio on his bedroom wall. However, ironically, he doesn't like the station because of the "old people music."
- This is Michael De Santa's favorite radio station.
- It was the second radio station to be discovered by the GTA community.
- The digital manual of the game credits the song "Take the Money and Run" by Steve Miller Band which isn't the song used on the station.
- The song "Ogdens' Nut Gone Flake" by The Small Faces was featured in the first GTA V trailer, and "Radio Ga Ga" by Queen was featured in Michael's trailer. This makes Los Santos Rock Radio the station which has the most songs in trailers.
- Michael De Santa listens to the song "I Don't Care Anymore" by Phil Collins on his iFruit phone during the mission Father/Son.
- K-DST, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that also plays Classic Rock.
- Liberty Rock Radio 97.8, a radio station in Grand Theft Auto IV that also plays Classic Rock.