- "Los Santos isn't famed for its public transport but, since all the locals refuse to use the Arrow subway system, at least it's quiet! If all else fails, jump in a cab or use your initiative to commandeer a vehicle by other means"
- ―GTA V digital manual
Los Santos Transit is the transportation authority network in Los Santos County, San Andreas in Grand Theft Auto V. Los Santos Transit operates bus services and a light rail system. It is based of the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority. The Arrow is the the name of the light rail system while the Bullet is the name of the bus system.
The ArrowThe Arrow is the name of Los Santos' light rail/tram system. The system has 11 stations and expands through most of the largest neighborhoods in Los Santos and the city of Davis. The system is both overground and underground.
The network starts and ends with loops in Davis and at the Los Santos International Airport parking. An extension to Vinewood is under construction. The extension tunnels can be seen on the map when at stations or when riding the tram.
A full loop of the arrow system takes approximately 52 minutes in real time, or 26 hours in-game.
- Davis Station - Davis.
- Pillbox South Station - Pillbox Hill.
- Little Seoul Station - Little Seoul.
- Del Perro Station - Del Perro.
- Portola Drive Station - Portola Drive, Rockford Hills.
- Burton Station - Burton.
- Pillbox North Station (Closed) - Downtown.
- Strawberry Station - Strawberry.
- Puerta Del Sol Station - Little Seoul or Morningwood.
- LSIA Parking Station - Los Santos International Airport carpark.
- LSIA Terminal 4 Station - Los Santos International Airport.
- Los Santos Transit is a spoof on the Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, the primary transit provider of Los Angeles.
- The trains are based on the real life Siemens P2000 cars.
- The ticket machines in the ground level stations are exact copies of the real LA Metro ticket machines, even with the in-game rendition featuring the copyrighted Tap card logo on the machines. This might have been an oversight by Rockstar.